Cyrenian House is a leading not-for-profit organisation operating within the alcohol and other drug (AOD) treatment sector in Western Australia since 1981. With an ethos of consumer engagement, reflective and innovative practice, Cyrenian House delivers professional and effective education, counselling and rehabilitative treatment services, making a positive and meaningful difference in the lives of people affected by alcohol and other drugs.
We are currently recruiting for the following vacancy:
Non – residential Services
Part time – 50 hours per fortnight (Job Code AARPTNRS)
Are you an experienced receptionist looking for a part -time role with great hours?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant/Receptionist for our Fitzgerald Street
office working 5 hours per day, 9.00am – 2.00pm Monday to Friday.
This is a front-line, initial contact position providing a welcoming introduction to people accessing
Cyrenian House services. This person performs duties that are consumer focused including
maintaining records, reception and telephone systems.
If you are interested in this position and you possess a sound level of knowledge and skills, together
with well-established work practices that exercise initiative and sound judgment, we would like to
hear from you.
Salary level 2-3, $59,214 – $67,124 (per annum, pro rata)
This position also comes with attractive employee benefits and salary packaging, excellent working
conditions and professional training and development opportunities.
- The successful candidate requires:
Diploma in office administration, business administration certificate, or equivalent qualification
- A welcoming, person-focused manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including telephone and face-to-face interactions.
- Sound written communication skills, with experience in minute taking.
- Effective organisational skills, particularly in regard to filing systems, appointment management
and administrative resource management.
- The ability to work under direction and to use initiative where appropriate.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Well-developed computer skills including data entry, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A current driver’s licence and reliable vehicle.
- Full Work Rights, a current Police Clearance and a current First Aid Certificate.
For further information, please contact Natalie Prowse: email@example.com
Applicants MUST address the selection criteria in their application, please click on the link below to download the JDF containing the selection criteria:
- JDF – Administrative Assistant Receptionist NRS
Applicants MUST address the selection criteria in their application. Please click on the link below to download the JDF containing the selection criteria:
Cyrenian House is committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.
For further information please contact Natalie Prowse – firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must only be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm, 24th January 2020.