Qualified Early Childhood Educator – Full-time Role (JOB CODE: PTESECECC)
Saranna Early Childhood Education and Care Centre (SECECC) is a not-for-profit centre of excellence, located in Cullacabardee (5 mins from Ellenbrook or Landsdale).
The service operates between 6.15am and 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and is closed for 2 weeks over Christmas. SECECC is a purpose-built centre, providing excellent working conditions and facilities for staff.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and qualified employee with a Diploma level in Early Childhood Education to join our team of professional staff providing high quality care and education to children attending our service. This position will primarily work within the Kindy area.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience
- Demonstrated experience of working within a Childcare and Early Learning environment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, and the National Quality Framework for childcare and early learning.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to relate well to children and their parents.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- Full work rights to work in Australia
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
- Provide CPR (HLTAID001)
- Asthma Management Anaphylaxis Management
This position comes with attractive employee benefits, excellent working conditions and professional training and development opportunities. For further information please contact Rachel Halligan – email email@example.com
Cyrenian House is committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application for this position will close Friday 28th February. Please note due to the urgency to fill this position, we may shortlist prior to the closing date.