Cyrenian House is a leading not-for-profit organisation operating within the alcohol and other drug (AOD) treatment sector in Western Australia since 1981. With an ethos of consumer engagement, reflective and innovative practice, Cyrenian House delivers professional and effective education, counselling and rehabilitative treatment services, making a positive and meaningful difference in the lives of people affected by alcohol and other drugs.
We currently have the following vacancies in our organisation.
Non Residential Services
Full time – 76 hours per fortnight (JOB CODE: CEFTNRS)
We are seeking a Counsellor Educator for our Residential Pathways Program (RPP). The Counsellor Educator’s role is to provide proficient, culturally secure counselling, assessment education and support to consumers and their families and the local community. The Counsellor Educator will possess a sound level of clinical knowledge and skills, together with well-established work practices that exercise initiative and sound judgment.
If you are interested in this position and you possess a sound level of knowledge and skills, together with well-established work practices that exercise initiative and sound judgment, we would like to hear from you.
Salary level 4-5, $67,310 – $79,500 (per annum, pro rata)
This position also comes with attractive employee benefits and salary packaging, excellent working conditions and professional training and development opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- A degree in social, behavioural or health sciences or equivalent experience in the alcohol and drug
- Demonstrated and well developed assessment and counselling
- Experience in presenting information groups.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary case management
- Knowledge of alcohol and other drug issues, drugs of concern and other medications.
- Experience in working with consumers from diverse backgrounds and different cultural groups.
- Demonstrated and well developed interpersonal, verbal, and written
- Experience in delivering education and training programs to other providers and community groups.
- Experience in working as part of a
- Current Police clearance and current First Aid
- Full work rights, current “C’ class drivers license and reliable vehicle
For further information, please contact Peter Duncan, Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a copy of the JDF please click on the link below:
Applicants MUST address the selection criteria in their application.
Cyrenian House is committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.
Please email applications to email@example.com by 5pm, 9th June, 2019.
Qualified Early Childhood Educator (Relief)
Saranna Early Childhood Education and Care Centre
Casual Hours (JOB CODE: RESECECC)
Saranna Early Childhood Education and Care Centre (SECECC) is a not-for-profit centre of excellence, located in Cullacabardee (5 mins from Ellenbrook or Landsdale).
The service operates between 6.15am and 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and is closed for 2 weeks over Christmas. SECECC is a purpose built centre, providing excellent working conditions and facilities for staff.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Qualified Early Childhood Educator to join our team of professional staff providing high quality care and education to Children attending our service.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Diploma or Cert III qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Demonstrated experience of working within a Childcare and Early Learning environment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, and the National Quality Framework for childcare and early learning.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to relate well to children and their parents.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- Full work rights to work in Australia
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
- Provide CPR (HLTAID001)
- Asthma Management Anaphylaxis Management
This position comes with attractive employee benefits and salary packaging, excellent working conditions and professional training and development opportunities. For further information please contact Rachel Halligan – email firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a copy of the JDF, please click on the link below:
Cyrenian House is committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.
Please email applications to email@example.com by 5pm, Friday 31st May, 2019. Please note due to the urgency to fill this position, we may shortlist prior to the closing date.