Cyrenian House and Milliya Rumurra (CHMR)
12 month contract position, 76 hours per fortnight- – Job Code (CHMRCCE)
CHMR is a partnership between Cyrenian House and Milliya Rumarra Aboriginal Corporation. The service provides individuals and their families with improved access to alcohol and other drug services on an outreach basis, servicing the communities north of Broome along the Dampier Peninsula and also south to Bidyadanga.
We are seeking someone with a high level of knowledge and skills, together with well-established work practices that exercise initiative and sound judgment for this role.
This position also comes with attractive employee benefits and salary packaging, excellent working conditions and professional training and development opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
• A degree in social, behavioural or health sciences and or relative experience in the alcohol and other drug sector.
• Demonstrated and well developed leadership skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
• Experience in working with Aboriginal peoples.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• The ability to work autonomously within their role, whilst still delivering a professional service.
• An active role in Continuous Quality Improvement.
• A current National Police Certificate.
Applicants MUST address the selection criteria in their application.
To download the Job Description Form and selection Criteria, please click on the link below:
Cyrenian House is committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.
For further information please contact Sally Malone – email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must only be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm, 18th August 2017.