The Partners in Recovery (PIR) Program operating from Cyrenian House is a program which aims to assist people living in the Perth North Metro area who are managing a severe and persistent mental illness.
- Works alongside individuals who experience ongoing mental health problems that significantly impact on their lives
- Works with local support services to help them meet the needs of individuals who experience ongoing mental health problems
- Helps different support services to work together so individuals do not fall through the gaps
PIR support facilitators help individuals to:
- Make plans about working towards improving health and wellness;
- Find the right places to get help;
- Make sure that different services meet their needs;
- Find solutions to practical problems – like housing and health needs
PIR workers will see the client onsite at the Perth office, visit them at home or meet at another suitable location such as a café or local park. This will be negotiated with the client.
PIR works with local support services to:
- Understand the needs of individuals who have multiple unmet needs;
- Map the various support services available in the region;
- Liaise with other support services to fully meet the needs of individuals requiring support;
- Improve the services that are available in the local community; and
- Encourage services to work together.
Assessment and Referral
Self-referrals are welcome, as are referrals from health professionals.
Contact the PIR Perth North Metro team on 9208 9581 or PIR@panoramahealth.com.au for referral to a support facilitator.
To download a brochure about the Partner’s in Recovery program please click on the following link: PIR Program Information Booklet