Cyrenian House – Non-Residential Services
318 Fitzgerald Street, Perth, WA 6000
PO Box 149, Northbridge, WA 6865
Operating Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
After hours counselling times are also available, please speak to reception
Cyrenian House is a not-for-profit non-government organisation with over 30 years of successful operations within the field of drug and alcohol treatments. Non-residential Services includes out-patient treatment, continuing care and after care.
- Individual counselling and support to people voluntarily seeking treatment for their drug and alcohol use
- Contractual programs offered to people referred with treatment conditions from services such as Department of Justice, the Courts, Department for Child Protection and Family etc.
- Family Program targeting family and friends, including children that are affected by the alcohol and other drug use of another
- Prison based Pathways Program (a CBT based psycho educational group) and DATS the Drug and Alcohol Through-care Service (pre and post release assessment and counselling program).
- Residential Pathway program including assessment for entry to the Therapeutic Community (TC); the TC Information group which provides treatment matching information for individuals considering the TC Program; and the TC Wait Pool group which provides support for individuals prior to entry to the TC.
- People suffering from the effects of drug and alcohol use
- Individuals and families affected by the drug and alcohol use of another
- A counsellor will assess potential clients. There is a waiting period for some programs.
Ph: (08) 9328 9200 (Assessment) Fax: (08) 9227 7431