Serenity Lodge has been providing treatment services to the Western Australian community since 1977.
Serenity Lodge TC offers a four stage residential Therapeutic Community program to assist people affected by alcohol and other drug use problems.
To enable maximum benefit from the program each person will receive:
Thorough assessment, treatment matching and support whilst preparing for admission.
During Residential Treatment
Support to fully participate in a comprehensive treatment program that provides:
- Treatment planning and case management in consultation with the individual.
- Counselling by experienced staff for clients on a one to one and group basis.
- Relaxation groups to manage anxiety and tension.
- Education groups on relevant health and welfare topics.
- Contact and linkages with external agencies associated with personal welfare.
- Activities for healthy physical exercise and recreation.
- Attendance at 12 step fellowship meetings.
- Referral to appropriate external services where necessary.
After Residential Treatment
Because recovery is a journey not an event we offer the following options after residential treatment:
- Transitional housing for residents that have completed 4 stages of the program.
- Follow up 1:1 counselling through our non-residential service.
- Volunteer program at the TC.
Assessment and referral
Please call (08) 9328 9200 to make a booking to attend the Therapeutic Community Information Group held at 318 Fitzgerald Street Perth. If after attending the group you feel that the Therapeutic Community mode of treatment might suit you, we can make an appointment to conduct an assessment. After the initial assessment and acceptance you must show a genuine commitment while waiting to enter the TC by attending support groups and/or counselling at Non-residential Services.
Assessments are available by appointment for applicants residing in the country.
To download a brochure for the Serenity Lodge TC please click on the following link: